Friday, May 22, 2015

There were a few comments on my last post about how sad the...



There were a few comments on my last post about how sad the animals looked so I wanted to take the opportunity to explain something, and apologies for another essay. I am passionate about travel and in particular, ethical and responsible travel. The world is one big, crazy and amazing place and there are destinations out there that will shock you and open your eyes. I have never been more accepting of different opinions, cultures, religions and ways of life than since I’ve started on this path. I’m also always here to ask questions of, email and communicate with. If you have any concerns about the photos I post I will answer them. India is a confronting destination, yes, but I would never post anything I think is cruel or sad. Intrepid have been one of the best organizations I’ve ever worked with and I am proud to put my name next to theirs. Image credit @notelcalifornia , photo of me, for @IntrepidTravel #IntrepidTravel by laurenepbath http://ift.tt/1HxxRW2



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1doyc3M

No comments:

Post a Comment